DAFFODIL Pre-K registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now underway. Parents and guardians are invited to stop by the school, located at 1321 Buchannon St., Waycross, GA, to pick up a registration packet.
After completing the packet, return the completed registration forms along with the required documents at your scheduled date and time. Registration appointments are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:30 – 4:30 PM and will begin Tuesday, January 11. We will continue receiving registration packets until all classes are filled.
Children must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2022 and must be a resident of Waycross/Ware County to register.
Note: Registration packets must be complete in order for staff to register your child. A completed registration packet includes:
1. Completed Registration Form
2. Proof of Residence in Ware County/Waycross
3. Birth Certificate
4. Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231 - If the child is already 4 at the time of registration, you must have a copy of the shot record.)
5. Social Security Card or proof of application for social security card
6. Any applicable Category 1 Documents, for example, Food Stamp Card, Medicaid, SSI, or other federal assistance
If you do not have these documents at the time of registration, your child will not be completely registered until the application packet is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please call DAFFODIL Pre-K Principal Dr. Shawanna Johnson at 912-287-2311.
We look forward to serving you and helping your child get off to a terrific academic start!