DAFFODIL Pre-K registration for the 2021-2022 school year will soon be underway. Parents and guardians are invited to stop by the school, located at 1321 Buchannon St., Waycross, GA, January 27th – February 10th to pick up a registration packet.
Student registration will be held March 30, 2021 from 2:00PM to 5:30PM and will continue each school day from 2:15PM to 4:00PM, until all classes are filled.
Children must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2021 and must be a resident of Waycross/Ware County to register. If a child was not served as a four-year-old, then he or she may be eligible to attend DAFFODIL Pre-K as a five-year-old.
Note: Registration packets must be complete in order for staff to register your child. A completed registration packet includes:
1. Completed Registration Form
2. Proof of Residence in Ware County/Waycross (bring a copy)
3. Birth Certificate (bring a copy)
4. Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231 - If the child is already 4 at the time of registration, you must have a copy of the shot record.)
5. Social Security Card or proof of application for social security card (bring a copy)
6. Any applicable Category 1 Documents, for example: Food Stamp Card, Medicaid, SSI or other federal assistance (bring a copy)
If you do not have these documents at the time of registration, your child will not be completely registered until the application packet is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please call DAFFODIL Pre-K Principal Dr. Linda Houseal at 912-287-2311.