DAFFODIL Pre-K registration for the 2020-2021 school year will soon be underway. Parents and guardians are invited to stop by the school, located at 1321 Buchannon St., Waycross, GA, January 13th – 24th to pick up a registration packet.
Student registration will be held January 28 – 29, 2020 from 2:15PM to 3:30PM and will continue after the 29th from 2:15PM to 4:00PM daily, until all classes are filled.
Children must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2020 and must be a resident of Waycross/Ware County to register. If a child was not served as a four-year-old, then he or she may be eligible to attend DAFFODIL Pre-K as a five-year-old.
Note: Registration packets must be complete in order for administration to register your child. A complete registration packet includes:
1. Completed Registration Form
2. Proof of Residence in Ware County/Waycross
3. Birth Certificate
4. Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) (If the child is already 4 at the time of registration, you must have a copy of the shot record.)
5. Social Security Card (or proof of application for social security card)
6. Any applicable Category 1 Documents (for example: Food Stamp Card, Medicaid, SSI or other federal assistance)
If you do not have these documents at the time of registration, your child will not be completely registered until the application packet is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please call DAFFODIL Pre-K Principal Dr. Linda Houseal at 912-287-2311.