Confidentiality of student records will be maintained. Student records shall be accessible only to professional educational personnel, parents, or legal guardians until the student is 18 years old, or as long as the student is dependent on the parent or guardian. After age 18, the records will be accessible only to educational personnel and the students.
Ware County High School has a 72-hour turn around period on all Student record requests.
Please fax all requests to Teresa Skipper at 912-287-2358.
High School Transcripts can be obtained two ways:
- Transcripts require a written request made by a parent, legal guardian or student (age 18 or older). A $3.00 Processing Fee is required. These transcripts can be obtained through the WCHS Registrars office.
Transcript Request Form
- Transcripts can be requested electronically through the Georgia College Board and there is no fee required.
REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS ON GACOLLEGE411
To send an electronic transcript through GACollege411.org:
- Log onto GACollege411.org
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the tab: COLLEGE PLANNING
- Click on APPLICATIONS & TRANSCRIPT
- Click on REQUEST & TRACK YOUR TRANSCRIPT
If your high school designation is correct, go on and select your transcript destination from the list of colleges, technical school and NCAA Clearinghouse.