Procedures for Registering Students for Classes:
- Students meet with their homeroom teachers (Teachers As Advisors- TAA) to go over their past and current course load.
- TAA's contact parents to set up a registration appointment.
- Parents, TAA and students meet together to build a schedule for the next school term that accommodates their pathway coursework, academic and elective choices.
- Registration forms are turned into the counselors and they input information into the system to build classes.
- Students receive their class schedules during OPEN HOUSE at the start of the new school year.