At Ware County High School, we believe in …
- Creating a challenging curriculum.
- Maximizing student potential through academic and personal growth.
- Focusing on career exploration through pathway development and practical learning including collaboration with business and community partnerships.
- Inspiring, challenging, and empowering students and staff in a safe supportive environment.
- Graduate students who attain the high standards set forth by our community.
Statement of Values
- Professional development should be current, researched based, relevant, engaging, and lead to improved student achievement, instruction and teacher growth.
- Learning is a lifelong process; therefore, learning should be meaningful and connected to all learners through differentiated instruction, with individualized opportunities to achieve student success.
- Supervision should be visible and consistent.
- Communication should be honest, open, and available to all stakeholders.
- Change is inevitable, beneficial, and necessary for growth.