Welcome to Ware County Schools!
Parents of new or transferring elementary, middle and high school students must visit the school for which they are zoned to register their child for school. Please review the Required Documents information below prior to beginning the registration process.
Items Required for Enrollment
- Student’s certified birth certificate
- Student's social security card or waiver (Parent may elect to sign a form at the time of enrollment stating the individual does not wish to provide the social security number, pursuant to O.C.G.A. 20-2- 150.)
- Birth Certificate (Original Required for Daffodil Pre-K)
- Current Georgia Immunization (DHR Form #3231)
- Current Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental & Nutrition Screening (DHR Form #3300)
- Proof of health insurance, Medicaid, or Peachcare (for Pre-K only)
- Proof of Residency in parent/guardian’s name: Current utility bill (landline telephone, electric, gas, water, or cable) that includes the physical address of the residence; or receipt or agreement for rent/lease/mortgage. Current is defined as being within 1 month (30 days) of the date of registration.
- Withdrawal Form Transcript or Final Report Card to verify correct grade placement
- All special education reports (IEP / SST / 504 / Gifted) and the name, mailing address, and phone/fax numbers of previous schools attended.
Please also be prepared to provide any of the following, if requested:
- Any custody documents, if applicable Court documented guardianship papers (person granted guardianship must be present at enrollment and a Power of Attorney can not be accepted)
- Picture ID of parent or legal guardian registering child (Required for check-outs and visits to the school)
- Documentation of any health concerns or allergies Any restraining orders or other legal documents specifically limiting the access of any individual to the student(s) being enrolled If you have any questions pertaining to Online Registration, please contact your child’s school. Thank you!
Please view our Registration FAQ if you have questions about the required documents.