Mr. Harold McClain
On behalf of the staff at the Ware Co. Learning Center, I am excited to welcome you to the 2018-19 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. As partners, we share the responsibility for OUR children's success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience
- Completes all assignments given by teachers
- Shares school experience with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college, technical college or the military
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns. The faculty and staff at Ware Co. Learning Center are privileged to have you as a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you!