Beginning on Wednesday, June 20th, 2018, our email provider will be changing from Microsoft Office 365 to Google.
What this means for all staff:
- Your email address will not change
- You will not lose any email
- All new email you receive will start being delivered to your Google inbox
- You can access your Google inbox by logging in at www.google.com with your current google account that you already have, or by accessing the Staff Email link on our homepage (it will be updated to the new Google address at that time)
- All of your old email will be retained in your current Microsoft inbox and you can login to retreive it at any time in the future, as it will never be lost. You will also still have full access to all of your Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- If you have your phone configured for email, then it will need to be reconfigured with the new Google server information. Here are links to iPhone and Android email setup instructions
- The system-wide contact list and groups will be transferred over to the new system.